Welcome to the Wisconsin Employment Relations Commission (WERC)
The mission of the commission is to promote peaceful and harmonious labor-management relations by professionally and impartially administering Wisconsin’s municipal, state and private sector labor relations statutes to protect and promote the interrelated interests of the public, the employee and the employer.
Through its administration of the statutes, the commission aims to provide taxpayers, labor, management and the public with cost-effective services that promote employment peace, employee freedom to choose whether to bargain collectively, uninterrupted production of goods and services, orderly and constructive employment relations, and efficient administration of state and local government.
- Endpoint Ballots cast in November 2017 Elections
- Outline of recent WERC developments
- New Chairman at the WERC
- WERC Organizational Structure Changes
- Farewell to Chairman James Scott
- Farewell to Staff Attorney Karl Hanson
- Farewell to Commissioner Rodney Pasch
- School District Employee Unions and State Employee Unions Elections set for November 1- 21, 2017