Welcome to the Wisconsin Employment Relations Commission (WERC)
The mission of the commission is to promote peaceful and harmonious labor-management relations by professionally and impartially administering Wisconsin’s municipal, state and private sector labor relations statutes to protect and promote the interrelated interests of the public, the employee and the employer.
Through its administration of the statutes, the commission aims to provide taxpayers, labor, management and the public with cost-effective services that promote employment peace, employee freedom to choose whether to bargain collectively, uninterrupted production of goods and services, orderly and constructive employment relations, and efficient administration of state and local government.
- Endpoint Ballots Cast for March 14 – April 3, 2019 Recertification Elections
- WERC Office Closed on Jan. 30, 2019 Due to Inclement Weather. The Deadline to Submit Recertification Election Requests Has Been Extended to 4:30 p.m. on Jan. 31, 2o19
- Municipal Employee Unions Elections set for March 14 – April 3, 2019
- Our Office Has Moved Effective 09-27-18
- Strictly Enforced Deadline to Submit Recertification Election Requests
- Outline of recent WERC developments